Melt in Your Mouth BBQ Ribs
Are you looking for the next savory recipe for your upcoming Spring barbecue? Looking to impress all your guests and showcase what you were born to cook? If you're looking to be the hit of the next neighborhood block party, venture no further than these fall of the bone, melt in your mouth, finger lickin’ good barbecue ribs. Low and slow cooking will allow these ribs will blow you away with their sweet and spicy kick and have you and your guests running for seconds.
This is one of those recipes you only share with your family but in my opinion it would be criminal to not share this american delicacy with my viewers. I know you’ll love this feel-good home cooking recipe and will make it over and over again with the warm weather approaching. Feel free to add in some other spices or flavors and write back to let me know how else the ribs can be served. So get out there with your checkered table cloth and expand your palate.
P.S. Don’t forget your bib!
(Double the ingredients accordingly)
- About 4lbs of ribs (Baby Back or Pork)
- ¾ Cup of brown sugar
- 1 Teaspoon hickory salt
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 Cups of your favorite BBQ sauce
- ½ Cup apple cider vinegar
- Hot Sauce
- Set your oven to 300 degrees F
- Peel off the membrane on bony side of ribs
- Mix sugar & spices
- Mix barbecue sauce with 1/2 cup and a few squirts of hot sauce
- Apply the rub of spices to the ribs on all sides
- Place ribs on foiled oven sheets with the meat side down
- Layer more foil on top of rips and fold edges tightly
- Bake for 2-2½ hours (meat should be moving from bone)
- Remove ribs from oven
- Heat Broiler
- Cut ribs into serving amounts for guests
- Brush on the sweet and spicy sauce on ribs
- Broil for 1-2 more minutes
- Turn over ribs and repeat
- Remove ribs again and serve with more barbecue sauce for guest’s convenience
I hope you enjoy the recipe and the ribs. These ribs have always been a standout hit with my friends and family and I’m excited to pass it along to you. Thanks again and check back soon for more cooking recipes and news!